Personal Data Protection - Information Clause
In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) as of 27 April 2016 No 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR), we hereby inform that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is Kontakt-Simon SA, with its registered office in Czechowice-Dziedzice, ul. Bestwińska 21, postcode 43-500. The Controller can be contacted in writing to the mailing address of the company's registered office.
2. Kontakt-Simon SA has appointed Data Protection Officer who can be contacted via e-mail to: email@example.com or directly to the Controller's address in matters regarding your personal data processing.
3. Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- In order to sell or buy goods and services and for billing purposes, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) and (c) of GDPR. Data can be forwarded to: courier, postal, transport, insurance companies, debt collectors and banks.
- Personal data of persons representing or cooperating with the Controller on behalf of Contractors, including name and surname, position as well as official email address and telephone number, may be processed for contact with these persons, their identification, implementation of contracts concluded with the Controller and pursuing possible claims pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR.
- In order to response to the inquiry or to consider the complaint, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) or (c) of GDPR. Data can be transferred to courier, postal and transport companies.
- To send the newsletter, based on given consent - Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR. Data can be made available to an advertising agency and mailing service provider.
- To conduct marketing activities, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR.
- In order to participate in competitions, based on the granted consent - Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR. And in case of paying the tax on prize money, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of GDPR your data may be transferred to courier, postal companies and marketing agencies.
- In order to participate in product conferences or trainings and to settle them, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) and (c) of GDPR, the conference or training organizer can be given the access to your personal data.
- In order to mark electrical installers on the map and search engine on the Controller's website: www.kontakt-simon.com.pl and in Kontakt-Simon mobile application, based on consent - Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR.
- In order to mark retail shops on the map and search engine on the Controller’s website: www.kontakt-simon.com.pl and in Kontakt-Simon mobile application, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR.
- To identify (IP address registering) the user who provided the data and consent to the Controller, via forms available on the website, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR.
- For recruitment purposes, pursuant to legal provisions and consent - Article 6 (1) (a) and (b) of GDPR.
- To guarantee safety on the company's premises and to protect the Controller's property, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR, personal data may be presented to a security company.
In addition to the recipients indicated above, your personal data may also be forwarded to companies operating the Controller's IT systems, the host, email provider and other companies supporting the Controller in accordance with concluded contracts, as well as recipients who are
authorized to do so, based on legal provisions.
4. Your personal data will be processed only for the period necessary to achieve indicated purpose, which is:
- In case of contract performance and the need to comply with a legal obligation (Article 6 (1) (b) and (c) of GDPR) – within 6 years from co-operation termination, unless specific provisions provide otherwise.
- In case of given consent - until the consent is withdrawn or the purpose of processing ceases.
- In case of purposes arising from legally justified interests pursued by the Controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR) - until the purpose of processing ceases or you lodge an objection to data processing.
- In the case of the recruitment process – within 3 months from its completion, and in case of consent for future recruitments – within 6 months from documents submission.
5. Providing personal data necessary to fulfil the legal obligation resting on the Controller is a statutory requirement, and the person whom the data concern, is required to provide it. In other cases, providing data is voluntary, but the lack of it will prevent the achievement of the indicated purpose.
6. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries understood as countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
7. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to transfer data, to lodge an objection, unless the special provisions provide otherwise. If the processing is according to Article 6 (1) (a) you have the right to withdraw consent
at any time without affecting the conformity with the processing law that was performed on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, if you feel that the processing of personal data breaches the applicable provisions of law.
9. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way of decision making.
Information on cookies used by the Kontakt-Simon S.A. website are available at: https://www.kontakt-simon.com.pl/pl/Cookies.html
We also inform that Kontakt-Simon S.A. website contains links to other websites and social networking applications of third parties, to which Kontakt-Simon S.A. has no effect and cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of these pages and websites. Please, after moving